Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 days of fitness- day 31- Wednesday Words

Truth!  You are the only one that can make changes to your life.  You are the only one with the choice to get up and exercise or regret it tomorrow.






You won't have to start over, if you don't stop.  Keep going!  To use a Sparkpeople.com phrase... keep adding to your streak.  One day at a time.  One streak at a time... before you know it you will be in week 13 of your journey (like me!).  13 weeks of change and I am meeting new goals every week.  All because I made the decision to change, and kept going.


Today is the last day of my 31 days of fitness series.  I thank, the Nester, for hosting the 31 days series.  I really enjoyed sharing some fitness tips- a lot of which have helped me!  I also think my blog has really grown this past 31 days.  Before my post were unfocused and sporadic.  This month helped me figure out how to make a plan and a schedule.  I have some great ideas for November, and I hope you will continue to check in and read my posts.

I love comments!  I would love to know what you enjoyed about this series, what you wish I would of done differently.  I am planning on continuing to share fitness tips on Fridays, so i would also love some ideas of fitness related topics you would like me to talk about.

No comments: