Monday, October 29, 2012

31 days of fitness- Day 29- MMM- Week 13 results

SW: 159
BF%: 33.7
M%: 34.8

Not much of an exercising week.  Been fighting allergies all week and there was a lot of rain this week too.  Monday I took a rest day, I had slept so horribly I could barely think straight.  I also had a lot to do so I spent most of the day checking off the to do list.  Tuesday I had a horrible migraine from allergies, so I didn't get much done.  I finally got some exercise on Wednesday.  I did a 5k walk, though didn't get a new time.  I also did a P90 circuit and then some Zumba activate.  Thursday my nephew spent the night.  During the day, I did a cardio/ab routine and then some zumba rush.  Friday my nephew was here all day (he was off school).  I spent the morning playing with him and then while he watched a movie I did some P90 Circuit and then tried the Zumba Ripped routine.  Half of it uses weights and the other half a chair.  It was alot of fun, my nephew even joined in on some of it.  Then on the way to taking him home we stopped at a park for about 45 minutes.   It was alot of fun.  It felt so great to be able to run around a park with him for that long... literally running for most of it!  I could not have done that 13 weeks ago.  I couldn't even have walked around the park for 45 minutes... I would of sat while he played.  Seeing changes in the scale, in how your clothes fit, and in your measurements is all well and good, but doing something that you know you could not have done before you started... that is enough motivation to keep you going for a long time.
This is him and I celebrating... Him because he climbed the rock wall all by himself and me because I was able to run around with him and have a great time playing at the park... something I would not have been able to do 13 weeks before!

Saturday... I paid for the double muscle building exercise and all the other stuff I did.  I was really sore.  I could barely walk most of the day... That Zumba ripped was a kicker!  So I didn't work out.  I also did some computer work for my parents, so was gone most of the day anyways.

Sunday has become a rest/work day for me.  I don't even plan workouts on that day, no matter if I didn't get mine in for the week or not.  It's my one day to recharge.  It is also one of two days (monday being the other) that I always have the most to do at home- food prep, cleaning, bills, financial stuff, filing, laundry, etc.  So there isn't must time to work out anyways.

I am pretty happy with how the week went.  I didn't get as much formal exercise in, but I have been doing a lot better at staying active.  Even if I am doing stuff at the computer all day... I will get up every 30-60 minutes and just walk around or do something.  This little exercise really adds up.

My current challenge ends on Wednedsay.  Chad will measure me and take new photos that day... I am anxious to see what the measurements show for change.

I am still listening to Anne of Green Gables, though I am almost done.  Not walking as much makes for slower reading.  This week I also started two other books that are fantastic.  I am reading PUSH by Chalene Johnson and The Spark by the guy behind Sparkpeople.com  Really great books about not just fitness stuff, but setting goals and to do list.  They are great resources and I highly recommend them both.

This weeks goals:
4 walks- 2 5ks and 2 for 45 minutes.   (yeah 1 5k was all I got in)

1 run/walk combo- run as much as I can, but walk to recover, this will be for 30 minutes (didn;t happen)

6 Power 90 workouts- 3 Circuit, 3 Cardio/Ab (I think 2 C and 1 C/A

6 Zumba workouts- 3 Rush (20 minute), 2 activate (45 minute) and 1 ripped (60 minute) (1 rush, 1 activate, and 1 ripped)

Stick to my food plan (did great... actually had to add some food because I was low on calories for the day)

1101 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday (not too bad, missed the total deficit by 735 calories, so less than one day)

Get up everyday by 8 am (3/7 days I need to work on getting to bed early to be able to get up early.)


Next week my goals are:
3 walks- all 5ks

3 run/walk combos- 2 for 30 minutes, 1 for 45 minutes

6 Power 90 workouts- 3 Circuit, 3 Cardio/Ab

6 Zumba workouts-3 ripped. 2 activate, and 1 rush

Stick to my food plan-

1101 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday

Get off media by 9pm and start settling down for bed.  Lights off at 11pm.

EW: 157.2 (down 1.8 pounds)
BF: 33.1 (down .6%)
M%: 34.7 (down .1%)


My challenge ends Wednesday, so I will do a post on Thursday about my difference during the challenge and information about the next challenge I am doing that starts on Thursday.  Also, my 31 days of fitness series is almost done, but there are some create stuff coming on AoV in Novemeber... Hope you stick around!

Now it's your turn... what progress have you made this week?

No comments: