Monday, October 15, 2012

31 days of fitness- Day 15-My Metamorphosis Monday- Week 11, L&A week 5

SW: 160.4
BF%: 34.4
M%: 34.4

Interesting week.  First of all, lots of family stuff this week.  I watched my brother's 3 year old twins both Monday and Tuesday for a few hours while my brother did some police training.  Tuesday night I went over to my sister's and helped her with her 6 year old and 1 year old boys to do dinner, baths, and get to bed (my brother-in-law was at the mayo clinic with his sister).  I also watched my sister's kids Thursday night (with Chad's help!) while my sister picked my brother in law up from the airport.

I also subbed on Friday for 1st grade--- and came home with a headache at the end of the day.

Needless to say, the crazy schedule, made for some crazy workout schedules.

Monday I did my long walk for 60 minutes and then my normal Circuit routine.  Tuesday I didn't do anything fitness related (except chase some nephews around). I just did not have the time.  Tuesday I did reach my goal of having my muscle % higher than my body fat % so that made me very happy :-)  Wednesday I did a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood, my cardio/ab routine and then some Zumba.  Thursday was another 30 minute walk and a circuit routine, followed by some Zumba.  Friday I didn't do anything again... came home from subbing with a bad headache (first graders are terrible!) and took a 2 hour nap and just relaxed the rest of the evening.  Saturday I did a 3.1 mile walk... and set a new personal record, as well as met another 5k goal.  My new time is 49:54, which is under my 50 minute goal... My next and final formal goal is to get under 45 minutes. I didn't do my cardio routine, but did do some Zumba.  Well half of a Zumba routine. I was doing yet another new DVD, and for some reason one of the instructors really intimidated me.  Now all the people in the Zumba DVDs look way better than me, but it usually doesn't bother me.  I know they do that for a living.  Not sure why it did on this day. Sunday I did a 3.1 mile walk and a cardio/ab routine.

So I didn't do as many walks, workouts, and Zumba DVDs as I had planned, but considering my schedule, I did pretty good.

This week my goals were: (mostly the same)
6 walks- with a longer fun walk on the weekend (I did 5)

6 Power 90 workouts-3 Circuit, 3 Cardo/Ab (I did 4)

Extra Zumba workouts- on days I don't meet my needed calorie deficit. (I did a few)

Stick to my food plan. (did great with this!)

1000 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday (didn't hit 1,000 everyday, but at the end of the week I had an extra deficit of....

Get up everyday by 8 am (not necessarily fitness related but I need to start getting up earlier so I can get more done. ) (happened a few days, most days I was up by 9)

Next week my goals are: (mostly the same)
 5 walks

5Power 90 workouts-3 Circuit, 2 Cardo/Ab

Extra Zumba workouts- on days I don't meet my needed calorie deficit. 

Stick to my food plan-

1000 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday

Get up everyday by 8 am (not necessarily fitness related but I need to start getting up earlier so I can get more done. )

I am helping with my sister's kids again on Monday and Tuesday (my sister is at the mayo clinic with my brother in laws sister this week).  Friday we have a trivia night to benefit my brother in laws sister  And Saturday and Sunday we will be visiting my husband's family for a family reunion.  I am not going to plan on exercising there, but if I have the time I might go on some walks.

Oh yeah, this week I finished Pride and Prejudice and started listening to Anne of Green Gables.

EW: 160.2 (down .2)
BF%: 34.2 (down .2)
M%: 34.9 (up .5) and now higher than my BF :-)


Now it's your turn... what kind of gains did you make this week?

No comments: