Monday, October 22, 2012

31 days of fitness- Day 22-MMM- Week 12

SW: 160.2
BF%: 34.2
M%: 34.9

(sorry guys, there is some girl stuff in this post!)

Hmm, another interesting week.  I have been feeling pretty stressed out lately, so I decided to give myself a mini staycation.  This meant I did not plan as much this week as normal.  I also didn't freak out if I didn't get as much done as I felt I should of.  This applied to workouts as well.

Monday and Tuesday I once again helped at my sister's.  I stayed with the boys from the time they got home till they went to bed, helping with dinner, play time, and baths.

I also subbed on Tuesday for 2nd grade.

I actually got a lot checked off my to do list on Monday.  Including a 3.1 mile walk with a time of 52:22, not my best, but still a good time.  I also did a Power 90 Circuit routinue and  Zumba Rush (20 minutes) twice.

Tuesday I didn't work out at all, because I went from subbing straight to helping my brother in law.

Wednesday was the start of my mini staycation.  I did get a Power 90 Cardio/Ab routine in as well as a 55 minute Zumba.

Thursday I did a quick 20 minute Zumba Rush right before bed, because I just needed a little more burn to reach my calorie deficit.

Friday- Chad and I went for a walk on the trail.  A cold walk.  We went a little over 2 miles in about 35 minutes.  I decided that was all I would do because the bottom of my foot, where the base of your toes are, starting hurting. Had a trivia night where I ate more than I should of

Saturday and Sunday we were out of town visiting Chad's family for a family reunion.  I didn't have any workouts planned, but tried to move as much as possible and eat as well as I could when there is so much food at every meal. Saturday we got to see his dad's side of the family, at a hayride... Lots of food.  Sunday was his mom's side family reunion- lots of food. Going into the weekend my plan was to enjoy myself and try to not get above 160.  I didn't want to see the 160s again.  Saturday I did pretty good, ate more sweets than I should of.  If I walked into the kitchen after dinner, I tried to grab a carrot instead of something else.  Sunday my plate was 75% veggies, although I did have other stuff.

I worked really hard during the week eating wise, and meeting my calorie deficit just so I could relax on the weekend.

I am still reading Anne of Green Gables.  I didn't walk as much, so not as much listening time as normal.
I also started reading Chalene Johnson's book Push.  I am reading the hard copy.  She is a beachbody coach/trainer and I am loving the book.  It is about developing habits to reach your fitness and life goals.


I started a new plan on the bodybugg, because I hadn't been meeting my weight loss goals.  I am eating a little less and working out a little more.  My new deficit goal is 1101, and it seems to be working.

Friday morning my weight was at a new low of 157.4, the body fat % was at 33.1, and the muscle % was at 34.6.  I don't normally post my weight except on weigh in days (monday morning) but I wanted to see the kind of difference not tracking and not exercising much did for the two days I was away.



This week my goals were:
 5 walks - lol, did 2, its getting colder so I am not sure I will be walking as much, but I do want to start running/walking as much as I can so that come Jan 1 I can really start running.

5Power 90 workouts-3 Circuit, 2 Cardo/Ab- did 1 of each

Extra Zumba workouts- on days I don't meet my needed calorie deficit. -Did 4

Stick to my food plan- did really well at this, to help me figure out waht I need to burn each day I have been pre tracking my food in the morning and then just changing what I need to if I didn't eat something, or ate extra.  It has really helped

1000 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday- actually it has been changed to 1101 and I did really great meeting the new goal

Get up everyday by 8 am (not necessarily fitness related but I need to start getting up earlier so I can get more done. )- yep, did not happen, because of my mini staycation the alarm was only set on Tuesday when I had to sub.


Next week my goals are: (mostly the same)
4 walks- 2 5ks and 2 for 45 minutes. 

1 run/walk combo- run as much as I can, but walk to recover, this will be for 30 minutes

6 Power 90 workouts- 3 Circuit, 3 Cardio/Ab

6 Zumba workouts- 3 Rush (20 minute), 2 activate (45 minute) and 1 ripped (60 minute)

Stick to my food plan-

1101 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday

Get up everyday by 8 am

EW: 159 (not bad after a trivia night where i ate junk, and 2 days with family where there is always sooooo much food!) only down 1.2 pounds, but not bad considering the weekend.

BF%:33.7 (down .5%)
M%: 34.8 (down .1% but no worries it will fix itself this week)
Now it's your turn... what was your week like?

No comments: