Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 days of Fitness- Day 23-TT-C9 by Champion


I love this brand of workout clothing!  You can find them at Target, and they are pretty reasonably priced.  In the picture above, the shorts, the shirt, and my sports bra are all from the C9 clothing line.  It keeps what is covered warm and wicks away the sweat.  And I just love the colors.  The shorts have a pocket for your keys, all though I use my keypad so I don't have to carry my key.  You can find both mens' and womens' options and they have everything from long sleeved to hoodies to jackets to tanks.  And pants to shorts.  They have different fits- fitted, semi fitted, loose.  And they have different materials.  I like the ones that are part spandex, because those are the ones that wick away the sweat.  I love the sports bras, they hold me in and my back doesn't hurt from the girls bouncing.  I like them so much better than my VSX ones from Victoria's Secret and they were 1/3 of the price!  C9 by champion clothing probably makes up 2/3 of my workout gear.  I also have some VSX stuff- a jacket, 2 sports bras, 2 pairs of paints and a tank.  I also have an adidas jacket and some misc things.

Now it's your turn... what is your favor brand of workout clothing?

No comments: