Monday, October 01, 2012

31 days of Ftiness- Introduction



Well it's here... October!  I had mentioned in a previous post that I was planning on doing a special with The Nester during the month of October... 31 days of....  My topic is 31 days of Fitness. I spent some time over the weekend figuring out just what I want to write about for the whole series and each individual day.  I came up with a schedule.. Hope you like it:

Monday (5): My Metamorphosis Mondays - This will be my weekly updates in my own fitness journey.  I am currently in week 10.  Each Monday I share my progress from the last week- including ups and downs.

Tuesday(5): Technology Tuesdays- These posts will be about some of my favorite fitness gadgets- shoes, clothes, apps, and more.

Wednesday(5): Wednesday Words- Fitness/Motivation Quotes to help you get past hump day!

Thursday(4): Thursday Tips- This is basically just any of the things I want to talk about that just didn't fit well with the rest of the days.

Friday(4): Foodie Friday- yummy recipes, and healthy substitutions to help you along your fitness journey.

Saturday(4): Never Stop Learning Saturdays- The science and medical side of fitness- Difference between good carbs and bad carbs... just what are Abs, and more.

Sunday(4): Snack on, Sunday!- I am in a challenge group right now and one thing we all seem to struggle with is finding healthy snacks, especially snacks for before and/or after our workouts. So each Sunday I will share new healthy snack ideas.

 I hope you will join me.  If you don't follow my blog regularly... I hope you will, but for your convenience I will update this post each day with the new post.

If you are interested in checking out some of the other participating 31 Day blogs, you can check them out by clicking the picture below (last I checked there were 434 participants and the number is still growing!):


 Introduction
Day 1: My Metamorphosis Monday- Week 9, L&A Week 3
Day 2: Technology Tuesday-Vibrams
Day 3: Wednesday Words
Day 4: Thursday Tips- Caffeine
Day 5: Foodie Friday-Veggies
Day 6: Never Stop Learning Saturday-Water
Day 7: Snack on, Sunday!
Day 8: MMM Week 10, L&A Week 4
Day 9: TT- Bodybugg
Day 10: Wednesday Words
Day 11: Thursday Tips-Workout Nutrition
Day 12: Food Fridays: Super foods
Day 13: NSLS: Good Carbs V Bad Carbs
Day 14: SOS: Cocktails under 150 calories 
Day 15: MMM Week 11
Day 16: TT Iphone Apps
Day 17: Wednesday Words
 Day 18: TT- Good Posture
Day 19: FF-Healthy Swaps
Day 20: NSLS- Calories
Day 21: SOS- 88 Snacks
Day 22: MMM Week 12
Day 23: TT-C9 by champion
Day 24: Wednesday Words
Day 25: TT-how to live forever
Day 26: FF- Smoothies!
Day 27: NSLS-ABS
Day 28: SOS_Workout Snacks
Day 29: MMM Week 13
Day 30: TT-My scale
Day 31: Wednesday Words

November Notes (what I have planned for Novemeber)



***IF you have bookmarked this post to read the rest I apologize... I am not very good at updating this, but I will try better***

1 comment:

Sheri said...

awesome idea - can't wait to follow along.