Saturday, October 20, 2012

Novemeber Notes




Well October is moving right along, which means November will be here soon.  In an attempt to keep up my momentum that I acquired during my October 31 days series, I am going to start some new features come November.

First of all, each month around the 20th of the month I will release a post like this, that talks about my plans for the next month.  It will include new and continuing features.  Along with any special series or posts I have planned.  I am hoping this will not only keep my accountable but keep you all coming back to see some of these items.

In November my features will be:

My Metamorphosis Mondays: This will remain.  I will continue to post each Monday about my progress the week before.  There has been lots of interest in these posts, it also has provides me a place to keep track of my progress and hold myself accountable.  I hope these posts inspire you to make your own changes and start your own metamorphosis!

Friday Fitness:  This will be a new feature.  I still have lots of great information to share with you, that I did not have time or space to do during my 31 days of fitness series.  So each friday, I will share this information with you.  It could be anything from snack ideas, to exercises to try, to fitness information, to fun gadgets.

Wednesday Words: This will remain.  Each Wednesday I will share some motivation quotes to help you get through your week.  Not all will be fitness/exercise related.  Some will be, some will be life related or organization related or even time management related.

In Novemeber here are some special posts or series you can expect (I hope!):

Binder Series:  I have been working on my new organizational binders during the month of October and I am hoping to present what I have so far.  Currently I am using other peoples printables, but over the next year I plan to create my own.  While I like what other have done, I have just not been able to find the exact ones I need/want, so I will begin creating my own.  These posts will probably release on Tuesday and Thursday of the week. Still working on my plan for the series.

Thanks Board:  If you were a reader of my blog last year, you heard mentions of a Thanks Board.... and then nothing.  I admit I never got this finished last November.  It will get done this November... no reason not to do it, I have all the materials.  What is a Thanks Board?  It is a Thanksgiving tradition I started last year (our first thanksgiving married).  The idea is that each day of the month everyone in your household writes what they are thankful for on a card for that day and it goes in a pocket, each year you add on to the same card.  There is a pocket for each day and they are on a board that you can display around your house.  I love the idea and like that we have started something that we can continue when we have children.


Well that is what I have planned for November, I hope you will join me.

Now it's your turn... which posts are you looking forward to on my blog, for November?

No comments: