Monday, October 08, 2012

31 days of Fitness- Day 8- My Metamorphosis Monday


Week 10, L&A Week 4

SW: 161.4
BF%: 34.6
M%: 34.4

Goals for this week:

6 walks- I only got 5 in.  Thursday and Friday I was out with an injury :-(  I did however, knock some more time off my 5k.  This week's time was 52:34 (53:15 was my previous best). On  Sunday I did my fun walk and

6 Power 90 workouts- Only did 3 this week- 2 Circuit and 1 Cardio.  I did move to Phase 3-4, and the Circuit routine killed me (or at least it felt like it).  The Cardio was the same as 1-2, just faster and more sets.

Extra Zumba workouts-Did 2 days of Zumba workouts.  I think I look like a fish out of water, but oh well, its fun.  I did one 45 minute workout on Monday and a 20 minute one on Saturday.

Stick to my food plan better- only one day did I not follow my meal plan- Friday I picked some extra things up from Target and Chad and I had crackers, cheese and prosciutto along with some peppers and spinach artichoke hummus with dinner.  But I needed a little of that extra- I subbed that day and by the time school was out, I had eaten everything except dinner and was starving.  But I still ate more than I should off.

1000 calorie deficit with my bodybugg everyday- Did pretty good with this one, up until Friday's splurge day.  I didn't track all my calories that day with the extra food, so I don't know for sure how I was, but all the other days were either at 1,000 or I made up the difference on another day.

Next week my goals are: (mostly the same)
6 walks- with a longer fun walk on the weekend

6 Power 90 workouts-3 Circuit, 3 Cardo/Ab

Extra Zumba workouts- on days I don't meet my needed calorie deficit. 

Stick to my food plan-

1000 calorie deficit average on my Bodybugg everyday

Get up everyday by 8 am (not necessarily fitness related but I need to start getting up earlier so I can get more done. )
 

This week:
Should be interesting...Monday and Tuesday I am watching my twin nephews for my brother and sister in law.  My brother has to complete some police training. Then Tuesday night I am helping my sister take care of her kids (my brother in law will be with his sister who is having surgery at the Mayo Clinic- prayers welcomed!).  Also watching my sister's kids for a few hours Thursday, when she goes to the airport to pick up my brother in law.  This week and next week will be busy, so I need to work really hard at getting up at 8 so I can make sure I get my workouts in still.



I forgot to tell you last week that I started listening to audiobooks while doing my walks.  It started a few weeks ago.  I was doing this thing where I was trying to read the bible in 90 days with youversion.com.  Anyways, I started listening to the the last 15 days during my walks.  So I just continued it.  Two weeks ago I listened to Treasure Island, and I am in the middle of Pride and Prejudice now.  I like listening to music, but I am really liking listening to the audiobooks.  I have to pay attention to the stories to know what is going on, so I am not focusing on if I am walking fast enough or my form or any of that- I am just moving- and my times and distances have been better so I guess it is working.

EW:160.4 (down 1 pound)
BF%: 34.4% (down .2)
M%: 34.4 (same)

I HAVE AS MUCH MUSCLE IN MY BODY AS FAT!!!  NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE MORE MUSCLE THAN FAT. WHO HOO!!!! :-)

Now it's your turn.... what strides have you made this week?

No comments: