Thursday, November 01, 2012

Challenge and Change News

So yesterday, October 31 was the last day of my first challenge.  I am pretty happy with my progress... here are the changes from:

7/25-10/31
Weight: -13.6 pounds
Upper Chest: -1 inch
Bust: -2.5 inches
Midriff: -1.75 inches
Upper Arm Right: +.25 inches
Upper Arm Left: +.25 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Upper hip: -2.5 inches
Lower hip: -5.5 inches
Upper Thigh Right: -1.75 inches
Upper Thigh Left: -1.5 inches
Mid Thigh Right: +.75 inches
Mid Thigh Left: -.25 inches
Calf Right: no change
Calf Left: no change
BF%: -5%
BMI: -2.7
M%: No change (but didn't start tracking this till halfway through)
But beyond the numbers, I have more energy, I am eating much better, I rarely drink soda or eat sweets, I love finding new healthy recipes (though I wish I had someone else to cook them!), and I actually enjoy exercising (most days!)

I start a new challenge today 11/1 and it goes through 12/31.  The premise is basically the same as the last one, I think. The Coach hasn't posted the the guidelines yet, she is planning to later today.
On Saturday I am starting the 6 day fat burning express program that came with our Power 90 stuff.  It has a specific menu and a different workoutLast time Chad and I tried it (last year!) we didn't make it past day 3 without getting frustrated.  I didn't think the food was that bad (don't think he was a fan) but the workout was tough.  One of the other girls in my challenge is going to do her special program at the same time, so we are hoping we can support each other.   My family will be eating most of the same meals as me (heehee) so it should be an interesting week.  Hoping that I have some great results (maybe get out of that obese BF% category!). 

Just hoping I don't wreck my results next weekend though... Chad and I along with another couple are headed to Wisconsin Dells for the weekend.... We planned our menu so that will be good, but we will still have snacks I am sure.... Just got to be careful what I eat and walk or swim when I can.

Chad took some new pictures of me.... but I am not ready to share them yet (I know I post pictures here but not sports bra and shorts only pictures lol).  Maybe when I have lost my weight and have some rockin' muscles :-)

No comments: