Thursday, November 22, 2012

Binder Series- Menu Planning- part 2

To see part 1, click here.
Today I will share with you the rest of my menu planning binder.

This is the grocery list I use.  It's from TimeWrapWife.com.  First of all, I love the verse on the bottom.  "She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar." Proverbs 31:14.  It helps me remember that even things like menu planning and grocery shopping should be done with the right attitude and the right focus, to serve my family.  The whole focus here at AoV, and in my life, is based around the Proverbs 31 Woman... and this verse comes from that chapter.

I haven't used this sheet yet, I just found out it.  I am looking forward to seeing if it works for us... I might have to make my own and make it bigger, since we do shopping for 2-3 weeks at a time, I don't know if this one has enough boxes, we shall see!

Next is some Recipe List pages.  I have a ton of cookbooks and I love using them.  But with so many, I just don't have the time to flip through them every time I make the menu, this sheet will help me keep track of recipes we like and recipes we want to try.  This is from Clean Mama Printables.

Next is a Take Out Numbers sheet.  From Mandicresswell.blogspot.com.  Sometimes, you just want some take out.  This will hep keep track of numbers for our favorite places.  Behind it I will place the menus for those places in plastic sleeves.

The last few things in my binder are some informational sheets.  I don't remember where the nutrition facts sheet is, but the rest are from Life Your Way.  These are just good reference sheets to have around, I will add others as I find them too.

Well that's my menu planning binder.  It has everything I need to plan healthy meals for my family all in one place and I love it!

Now it's your turn... how do you plan your meals?  What resources do you use?




No comments: