Sunday, November 18, 2012

December Notes

Well it is half way through November... which means it is time to let you in on my blog plans for December!

Weekday posts:

M- My Metamorphosis Monday- I will continue to share my weekly fitness journey updates, at the end of the month I will have a measurement recheck as well.

T- Binder series (see below)

W- Wednesday Words- motivational quotes to help you through your week

H- Binder Series (see below)

F- Friday Fitness- Fitness tips to help you on your journey.


Weekend Posts-
1st weekend- Monthly Reading List
2nd weekend- An Update on my File Cabinet System,  You can read past FCS posts by clicking on the link.
3rd weekend- Jan Notes- what to expect on AoV in Janurary
4th weekend- Desktop Organization- FCS in practice
5th weekend- 2013 goals.  I actually started my goals for 2013 in October, so I will give an update on where I am and share what I still have to accomplish.

Binder Series- This will be continuing this month.  I will do posts about my Nanny Binder (which I haven't finished yet, but should have some useful information for those of you who have young kids at home), Home Binder (basically everything that doesn't fit in one of the other binders), Manual Binder (I have already done a post on this-I think, couldn't find it though, but it has been overhauled to be more effective), Coupon Binder (I have done a post on this, see it here, this has also been overhauled.)

DIY items-  These will be on the last Tuesday and Thursday of this month.  I didn't want to give myself too many binder projects in one month to work on... I want to be able to really spend time on them and not rush through creating them.  Also, this is right around Christmas, so I thought I would share the two DIY gifts I attempted this year- Snowman Cocoa Gift and Homemade Vanilla.


Well that is what is in the works for December!  Hope you will join me then as well as continue following me this month as I share more Binders, Fitness, Motivation, and Journey updates with you!

No comments: