Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MMM-Week 15

Yes, I know I am a day late.  Been a crazy few days.  We got home from vacation late, and I came home with a crown that had fallen out and a sinus cold.  So I haven't exactly felt the best the past few days.

SW: 155.2
BF: 32.3%
M%: 34.1

I was doing that Fat Burning express thing for the first part of the week... I am glad it is over.  I determined it was too much food for me and not enough exercise.  I didn't lose any weight while doing it, and in fact gained a pound while doing it.  Plus had some major stomach issues.

I got 4 Fat Burning Express Exercises in this week and then 4 Zumba days- 2 Toning and 2 Rush.

Friday morning I was at 154.8 (after being off the special diet I lost 2 pounds in one day following my normal plan!).  We went to Wisconsin Dells over the weekend with another couple.

On the drive up on Friday, I yawned and my crown popped out... Lovely, had tooth pain all weekend.  We had a great time though.  Friday we got there so late, we ended up just going to sleep.  Saturday we went to the outlet mall and walked around and did some shopping, then had lunch at this place where if you sit at certain tables your food is delivered by a model train.  Then we chilled in the afternoon at our cabin.  IN the evening we went to the bar and played pool, then came back and played Poker (I won :-) ).

On the drive home Sunday, we stopped to visit some of Chad's friends that we hadn't seen since our wedding.  It was so great to spend time with them, even if it was only 3 hours.

I didn't weight myself all weekend, or track foods.  I knew I would be up, and since I planned to be up it wasn't such a shock to me that I was.  But, since I am writing this on Tuesday, I can say I lost most of what I gained within a day, so that's good.

EW:157.4 (up 2.2)
BF%: 33.3 (up 1%)
M%: 34.6 (up .5%)

What progress have you made this past week?  What are you struggling with this week that is preventing you from being who you want and living the life you want?

No comments: