Monday, November 05, 2012

MMM- Week 14

Sw: 156.8
BF: 32.7%
M%:34.6

Another week has come and gone. Monday I walked a 5k, not sure of my time, my phone is dead and I keep the information on there.   Did Power 90 Circuit and Zumba ripped.

Tuesday I didn't get any workouts in.

Wednedsay was the last day of my challenge.  I did get my Power 90 cardio/ab routine and a zumba rush in.

I had hoped to end the challenge, and the month at 155.  But it didn't happen, probably because I missed my tuesday workouts :-(.  I did end the challenge at 155.6

I started a new challenge on Thursday, it will last me till the end of the year.  My goal is to end the year at 145.  It will be tough, with the holidays and all, but I can do it. Thursday I took a rest day, was busy and not feeling well.

Friday Was a rest day... merely for the fact that I was too excited to exercise( more on that later) and we had ended up having to take my in laws dog to the vet (bulging disc, he is recovering well).  Chad and I spent our evening watching a movie.

Saturday and Sunday ended up being rest days.  My 6 year old and 1 year old nephews spent the night so it was crazy and busy.

I wasn't too worried about so many days off- I figured it was my reward for doing so well with my challenge and that I could start the ground running on the new challenge next week.

I did hit my burn goal almost every day.  On Saturday I started the 6 day fat burning express program that came with my Power 90 program.  It has special meals and a special workout.  I didn't get the workouts in, but will next week.  The food is ok.  Salads, almonds, chicken and fish, lots of veggies and fruit.  I have had to make some modifications because I wasn't getting enough calories and was getting dizzy at times.  I just started to add more veggies and fruit and leave the rest of it as it.

Now on to my excitement.... I GOT A JOB!!!!!  That's right after 18 months I finally have a full time job again.  I start the first monday in December and can't wait.  I will be a nanny for 3 kids.  It will be about 40-50 hours a week.  I am anxious about what that will do for my workout time, but I figure chasing after 3 kids all week will help me still burn lots of calories even if I don't get all my workouts in. 

EW:156.4 (down.4)
BF%: 32.7 (no change)
M:34.5 (down .1)

No comments: