Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 16-MMM- Sigh

SW: 157.4
BF: 33.3
M:34.6

I really wish that I had something great and exciting to share with you.  I wish I could tell you that I worked out everyday, ate nothing that wasn't on my food plan, and got great sleep every night this past week... But the reality is I can't tell you any of that.

I have actually been pushing this post off as long as I could this week and today.... if you pay much attention to when I post, you will notice this is being posted 12 hours later than normal.

The fact is, I worked out on Monday.  Monday was a great day.  Thought I would have a great week, because it started so great.  Worked out, got about 20 items done on my to do list, ate well, slept well...Then Tuesday happened.... Not sure if it was because I spent most of the day at the dentist or that I was miserable about having to go to the dentist and spend money we didn't necessarily have, or was still feeling sick or what, but tuesday just went splat.  Ate horribly, didn't work out, didn't sleep well.  Etc.

Wednesday.... still sick, anxious about dinner with the family I will be nannying for spent the morning getting ready for that, including making a dessert to take... and then forgot to bring with us... no workouts, slept like crap, ate like crap

Thusday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... ate like crap, slept like crap, no workouts.  Had a bad week.  A downer week, one of those weeks you just want to sleep through.

And while I am feeling much better today and slept ok (though I still have this headache I acquired sometime Sunday), I am not exercising today.  Was going to, but came home from nannying and I am just tired.  Going to curl up on the couch with Chad and watch a movie and go to bed early.

Chad is going to the library to study tomorrow and I plan to work out first thing in the morning... plus I am raking leaves at my parents so that will be some extra workout for tomorrow.  I AM getting back on track this week.  I AM NOT letting one bad week ruin my progress.

EW: 156.8 (down .6 so I guess the week wasn't a total bust!)
BF: 32.8 ( down .5)
M: 34.7 (up .1)

No comments: