Monday, November 07, 2011

Current Projects List

Projects to Do
(I would like to finish these by the end of the year, but we shall see how far I get.)

-Emergency Kit- i won't complete this because I plan to set up my list so I buy a little each week)
-72 hour kits for my husband and I (same as above, won't be completed, but started)
-Reusable Swiffer Dusters/covers (we use these alot... maybe making our own will save us some money)
-Family Management Binder (in desperate need to have everything all in one place)
-Manual/Receipts Binder (taking up too much room in the file cabinet.. need a more organized way to store them)
-Menu Binder (this might be included with either the family management binder or the crate but we share see... I want a place that lists all the recipes I have the we use often as well as snack ideas, breakfast ideas, prepackaged food ideas etc so that doing the menu every week doesn't take so long)
-25 Documents you need before you die (need to have everything all in one place so if something happens to one/both of us its readily available.)
-Yearly-Weekly Crate (saw this and it looks useful... Have a folder for each week of the year with everything for that week... bills due, birthday cards, projects, menus, calendars... it will be good)
-Curtains for closets (this and new lights-which we can't do ourselves- is the last thing I need to do to finish my living space)
-Grocery Bag Dispenser/Trash Bag Dispenser (using clorox wipe container and an oatmeal container)
-Christmas Tag Ornaments (these are what I am using instead of gift tags)
-Advent Calendar (for the month of December)
-Coffee Sleeves (thought these might be easy cheap gifts for the people we won't be buying gifts for)
-Christmas Card Holder (because I want to display them and we have limited space
-Project Binder (to keep my projects organized)
-Christmas Wreath (saw a cute one made out of popsicle sticks, paint and glitter, to put on the door to our living space)
-Thanks/Fall Jars (will be a cute centerpiece I think)
-Picture Frame Dry Erase/Magnet Board (can't wait to get this done, so many great ideas for it.)
-Give Thanks Board (for the month of Novemeber)
-Magnets (for the magnet board)

No comments: