Monday, November 28, 2011

Crazyness

Just a short note to say I won't be able to post some blogs for a few days.  Maybe Thursday, but might not be till next week.  Had a lot of stuff come up.  We also just got home yesterday and Chad and I are leaving again friday for four days, to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!!

When I do return:

I will have Frames Part 2 ready... our picture arrived today and I am going to try and finish the magnetic frame this wednesday.
I will have our advent calendar done, going to work on it tonight while I wait for Chad to get home from work.
I also hope to have the Thanks board done, a little late, but at least it will be ready for next Thanksgiving.
Also, we received our first Christmas card (the ones we are sending out also arrived today) so I am going to get the wreath done too.
I also want to share about our Thanksgiving in Branson- wonderful time with family, some shopping, and 2 fun days at Silver Dollar City!
And in honor of our 1 year anniversary, I want to write about our wedding, lots of wonderful DIY ideas included!
Also, still need to write the posts from my devotional book.


Ahh, so much crazyness... I love this time of year... but I still can't believe I was crazy enough to have my wedding in the middle of holiday crazyness!

No comments: