Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 25-MMM

SW: 155.8
BF:32.4
M:34.1

This was a very rough week.  I didn't work out once this week.  My stomach was really bothering me Monday and it just got worse as the week went on.  Thursday I started a liquid only diet and did the prep for my colonoscopy/endoscopy tests.  Friday, were the tests.  They went fine. Everything looked normal.  The doctor did do one biopsy to check for H. Pylori.  I should have those results tuesday.  I also started getting sick on Thursday.  I think I caught the cold the family I nanny for had.  The cold just got worse over the weekend.  I spent most of the weekend sleeping and getting stuff done when I could.  I still feel miserable.

The prep and sickness did cause me to reach a new low today of 153.8.  I have been eating enough food, just been alot of soup and liquids.  Happy for a new low, but this is not how I would of preferred to reach it...

I am giving myself a few more days of rest to kick this cold and then hoping to get back working out again... I want to reach 152 by the end of the month.

EW: 153.8 (down 2 pounds)
BF: 31.7 (back out of obese range, down .7%)
M: 33.7 (down .4%...need to get back working out!)

No comments: