Saturday, January 19, 2013

February Notes

Here is what is coming up on AoV for the month of February!

I will continue to do my fitness journey updates on Monday, Wednesday Words, and Fitness Fridays.

I will still post my monthly readings and notes for March.

I will continue to do a post about activities and themes I am doing with my nanny family.  I believe we will finish Letter B and C in February and also do some Valentine's activities.

I have other posts in mind, but until I schedule the nanny posts (which I can't do till I get my February nanny schedule and no what days I will be working!) I don't know which ones will be fit in and which will have to wait till March.

Here is what I have in the works that will eventually be posted- manual binder, home binder, recipe binder, printables binder, putting the system together, wall organization boards, and monthly decorating plan.

Hope you stick around for all of these great features in the month of February!

No comments: