Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 7- Living & Active Week 2

SW: 163
SBF%: 35.3
SM%: 34.6

I think I have a curse... or the devil is working really hard to make me fail ( take your pick).  Both times I have started a challenge, I ended up sick the first week... Seriously.  I started the Beachbody challenge, and was sick the first week, and now I started the Living and Active challenge... and yep, was sick this week.  Boo!

My week started out great... Monday I did my long walk (60 minutes) and went 3.141 miles :-)  Then came home and did My Power 90 Circuit routine.  Do well with the heavier resistance band, can almost do 15 reps on everything (I think there are just 3 I can't) and I am doing better and better at the push ups. Thinking I might move to phase 3-4 during week 10, but we will see.  Tuesday I did my other long walk- 2.5 miles, I tried to push myself on my speed and did pretty well.  I was supposed to come home and do Cardio/Abs, but the walk is enough cardio, so I made it a power 90 rest day.

Wednesday morning I woke up miserable.  I felt completely fine Tuesday night, but Wednesday morning I woke up stuffy, sore throat, and had a fever.  I think the fever got to 101.8 at the highest over the next few days.  For some crazy reason I did my 25 min walk and my Cadio/Ab routine- though neither was pretty!  Thursday I got worse, I didn't get out of bed much.

I was supposed to help my boss set up for an estate sale, and I went.. but lasted about 30 minutes, I was miserable.  Could barely stand.... Overnight I got even worse (and I didn't think that was possible).  Friday early morning like 3 am I couldn't keep anything down... Between 3-6 I emptied out everything I had in me, to the point of stomach acid was what I was expelling.  Yuck.... So the husband and MIL made me some broth, found me a bucket, surrounded me with anything I could need that day and both left for work... I slept for like 5 hours.... Woke up and felt so much better it was so weird.  Still was congested and stuffy but felt better.  Gradually increased my food/drink intake from broth, and crackers in the morning to Chinese soup and crab rangoon that night. 

Saturday I was still congested and had a killer headache but spent the day cleaning up the house.  Sunday I even went to my nephew's birthday party and got errands done.  I also managed to get a 25 minute walk in so I could meet my Living and Active Challenge.  It was so weird.  It came on so suddenly and left just as quickly.  I am still congested a bit and I have a headache from the congestion, but I am doing so much better.

Unfortunately with the losing everything in my system and then the salty Chinese and Pizza Hut eaten at my nephews party, plus with my fluid levels still being off, I didn't lose anything this week, and actually gained a little.  But I am not going to let it bother me.  I have been wanting a bodybugg to help me figure out my calories and it will be ordered this week.  Early Christmas present :-)  So that will help me know what I am really burning, so I know what I need to really consume.  Hoping this will get me losing again.

EW: 164
BF%: 35.6
M%: 34.3

No comments: