Friday, September 21, 2012

My favorite Printables

I am currently working on my home binders (will do a series when done).  I started with just 1- the Home Management Binder.  However, it was just too big to really use every day.  So I changed it up.  Here are the binders I am currently working on:

Finance Binder-  all things finances... budgets, bill paying schedule, debt reduction paperwork etc.
Blog Binder- everything for my 2 blogs- series ideas, posting schedules, etc.
Business Binder- everything for the Elite Estate Business- schedules, item sales, etc.
Holiday/Season Binder- Monthly themes, traditions, recipes, decoration ideas for each season/holiday, etc,
Home Binder- emergency preparedness stuff, anything that doesn't fit in the other binders
Daily Binder- planner, schedules, fitness stuff, etc.
Menu Binder- Menus, Grocery List, that month's recipes, freezer inventory, pantry inventory, etc.
Recipe Binder(s)ecipes, etc.  this will be more than one depending on how big they get... I know there will be one for crock pot meals, and then 1 or 2 for the other categories.
Printables Binder- A place to keep all those printables I have and stuff from pinterest- so I have it there when I need it.

I know it seems like a lot, and it probably is, but it will be nice to have everything organized and right where I need it.  I moved the cat bed that is on the dresser in my office area- the cats didn't use it much, and plan to put the binders there.  I already have the manual binder and coupon/shopping binder there, so they will all be in one place.

With that in mind... Here are some of my favorite places to get printables that I will be using in my binders.

THE NEST EFFECT ETSY SHOP AND BLOG


Tiffany's blog and shop are excellent!  She always has great organization ideas.  And her printables are awesome.  She has everything you need for a great home management system!

THE CLEAN MAMA ETSY SHOP AND BLOG

Becky's blog and shop are a recent find for me, but I love them.  She has lots of great ideas and her printables are amazing as well. 

MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS BLOG

Colette always has some great printables on her blog.  She has an etsy shop to, I believe, but I haven't made it over there yet.  A lot of these printables make it up on our door for a little inspiration before we head out for the day.

LIFE YOUR WAY PRINTABLES

This site is great, it has everything- recipes, printables, tips, and so much more.  Awhile back I bought all the printables and each month I get an email link for all the new ones they released that month, I am always finding good ones to use from here.

WORD LABEL BLOG

Lots of free labels and things on this site. They just released this awesome calender that I am going to use in our calender frames for 2013 I think.  I am always finding things to use for my craft projects as well.

I have alot of other blogs and sites I keep an eye on for printables, but these are probably the top sites. 

What about you?  Do you have a favorite blog, website or shop you get printables from?  If so, I would love to hear about it.  Share it in a comment!

Be on the lookout for my Binder series coming soon!

No comments: