Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 6: Living & Active

SW: 164.6
BF%: 36
M%: 34.9

Because of being away at the wedding I did no tracking on Monday (we didn't get home till late)

Tuesday my week started... I did great Tuesday- Friday... Then as seems to be the case, the weekends everything fell apart.  I had an estate sale and because of how small it was, I was the only one there for the second half of Saturday and the 5 hours we were open Sunday... Which was fine, it was my choice, but I was extremely tired... Saturday I convinced everyone we go out for dinner Saturday-so we went to Cici's since we had a coupon.  And Sunday I had McDonalds for lunch.  

I didn't lose much, if any, this week... but I think I might of found out the issue why I am not losing much at a time... even when I follow the food guidelines and working out... I think my calorie intake is too low.... I have only been eating about 1200 calories... but with my workouts and walk... I burn about 600 a day...that only leaves 600 for body functions....I have increased my calorie intake to 1500, so hoping that helps...

Also since my calorie loss is only approximate (I don't have a way to track it but through apps or internet)... so I have requested a BodyBugg for Christmas... would love it earlier, but no funds...a few weeks ago Groupon had one heavily discounted, I will keep watching and if it because available again on Groupon I will push to get an early Christmas present, to save money ;-)  I think having this device will help me see more accurately how many calories I am burning, so I know how much I need to consume.  In the meantime I will do the best I can with what I got :) If nothing else I am still building muscles, which is helping to lose body fat....  If you didn't read about my 45 days of changes, read it here.

This week there will be other changes besides the calories... I am rearranging my walks so my longer walks are during the week, leaving shorter walks or off days on the weekends.  Also I am going to push to get 5/6 Power 90 workouts in M-F so I only have to worry about one on the weekend (probably on the off day of the walk).  Also on the menu, Saturday- Monday will be pre prepared meals, so I don't have to try and cook.  Also, laundry, cleaning, and financials that I normally do on Sunday... are going to moved to a week day.  I am hoping by making these changes my weekends will be more successful then they are now.  Especially on weekends I have estate sales, I am just too tired to get anything else done, and it has been super frustrating having a great week only to have it be destroyed come Saturday and Sunday.  I will let you know how these changes effect my progress and if I add any others.

Tomorrow I start a challenge with Peak313 Fitness.  So besides the current workout plan I have going on- 5 walks a day, and 6 Power 90 workouts (3 Circuit and 3 Cardio/Abs), I will be memorizing a scripture verse each week along with my normal bible reading/studying.  I am still needing an accountability person for the spiritual part, though I am sure Chad will help me stay on track. I do have accountability partners for the fitness part, with my Challenge Group, so they will help too.. They are a great group.



EW: 163
BF%:35.3
m%:34.6

No comments: