Monday, February 25, 2013

March News

Due to some current craziness in my life... including working 40-50 hours every week, I have decided to take a slight break for a bit.  What this means is that I won't be posting much at all the next few weeks.  I will still do the follow segments:

My Metamorphosis Monday- but only when I have the time.  Since I put my current weight in, I can't really do this post ahead of time, so i will try and get at least one a month in, but it probably won't be every week.  However, Chad and I are starting a program on March 1st together, so hopefully I will start seeing some better numbers soon.

Wednesday Words- I can do these ahead of time, so these will continue

Friday Fitness- Again I can do these ahead of time, so these will continue.

I am not sure how long this lite blogging will last... Hoping I can use the time I was spending on the blog to get some projects done.  Those projects will be featured in future posts when I return, and I won't have them hanging on my to do list so it should free up some time.

No comments: