Monday, March 04, 2013

MMM- Week 31



I started a new challenge with Chad on the 1st... of course we were both sick so we really didn't start working out till Sunday the 3rd!  Hoping that having him workout with me will help us both stay on track.  I will let you know how it goes.

My most recent weigh in was Sunday March 3, and I was not happy with it at all.  I am at 158.8... :-(  4 pounds up from my lowest.  I did, however, finish the GI medicine I was on last saturday, so I am hoping that the water I have been retaining will leave over the next few days.  I am supposed to start a new one today, but it is over 200 dollars, so i won't be getting it.  I will be calling the GI doc to get something else.

My MIL and I made breakfasts for the month on Saturday, and they are all healthy.  So at least if I do nothing else right during the day fitness/health wise... at least I had a good breakfast.

My bodybugg free subscription expired so now I will be paying each month, we shall see how long I keep it.  I told Chad I will only renew it if I get back to using it... I haven't really the past few months.

That's all for now.

No comments: