Monday, February 04, 2013

MMM- week 27

SW: 156.4
BF: 32.6
M:33.9

Well another not so good week.  Not much activity and bad food choices.  Especially over the weekend- i think Chad and I were both having a bad day- we ended up getting Chinese and little ceasers this weekend... then sunday evening was a super bowl party at my sisters.

Changing some things up this month... not going to plan workouts on days I work.  I think that is why I wasn't doing well... On days I worked I would be too tired and so i wouldn't... then feel quilty and just think the whole week was screwed.  So instead of workouts I am just going to try and be more active during the day and maybe take a walk around the block when I come home.

Then do my workouts on the days I am off.  This may slow my progress some, but hoping it will help me get over a mental hurdle I am dealing with to make more progress in the long run.   Going to see how I am doing at the end of the month- and if I need to make some adjustments next months I will.  Thinking I will need to adjust my calorie intake some to compensate, but we shall see.

EW:156
BF:32.8
M33

No comments: