Monday, February 11, 2013

MMM- week 28

SW: 156
BF: 32.8
M: 33

Having a very frustrating month.  This week I saw some high numbers that I have not seen since I started this journey.  At one point this week I was at 159!!  I think we found out why thought.  I am taking this new medicine for my IBS.  Well it makes me go, think "I took a colonoscopy prep drink" go.  So I think it is causing me to retain water and my body is not letting go of anything else during the day except when I go, because of what the medicine is doing to me.  I plan to give it one more week and then call my doctor.  besides the weight gain, I don't like the massive cramps it gives me for 6 hours after I take it.

Other than that, not much to report.  I did really good meeting my burn goals this week.  Did ok with my food... I stayed under calories, but it wasn't the healthiest options.

Worked out for the first time in a long time on Sunday.  It felt ok.  I am glad I worked out, but I had gotten a deep tissue massage earlier in the day and so I was already sore from that, the workout made it worse. 

EW:
BF:
M:

No comments: