Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 38- MMM

Well the week started out pretty rough.  Still no exercise and the Xanax stopped helping me sleep.  I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he changed me to Ativan.  Had high hopes for it, but alas it has taken me 2-3 hours to fall asleep and I wake up at least 5 times during the night since I started taking it...Probably calling him Monday morning.

The weather has been icky all week-lots of rain and even some snow flurries.  Ick.  However the weekend turned out to be pretty nice.  Chad and I went bike riding.  On Saturday we were going along great, the first 3.5 miles just zoomed by... then we decided to take a scenic off trail... it was beautiful... then my chain broke.  Boo.  Chad was able to fix it, however he put the chain back together before he put it on the bike, so we weren't able to reattach the chain to the bike. Double boo.  He walked with me back to the main trail and then I walked to the nearest trail access spot while he rode the 3.5 miles back to the car and came and picked me up.  We took the bike to the shop right away, but won't have it back till Tuesday.  So we are planning on going again today, so I borrowed his mom's bike... no padded seat so I am sure I will be even more saddle sore than I am already.  Oh well it was fun.

We decided next weekend to head down to the Timeshare for a few days.  Chad starts back to school the first week in may and I start later in the month (I think I might actually start in june but still), so we decided it would be nice to have a quiet relaxing weekend away.  maybe do some horseback riding, or bike riding.

No comments: