Monday, April 15, 2013

MMM- week 37

Hmm not much to report on the weight loss side of life... haven't worked out all week.  Been sleeping really badly.  Having lots of nightmares and doing a lot of tossing and turning.  While fighting ninja warriors in my sleep the other night, I kicked Chad out of bed.. he is now sleeping in the other room and the cats either sleep other places or at the very far end of the bed :-(  I see the doctor again on Wednesday, so hopefully we can get something figured out.

Had a fairly busy week/weekend for being off work for most of it.  Worked monday through wednesday.. can't seem to remember what I did thursday.  Friday went to the zoo with my mom, 2 of my nephews, my cousin and her daughter, and chad.  It was fun- but cold.  THen I worked a few hours that evening.  Saturday we had game night with 2 other couples.  We had a taco bar and it was a lot of fun.  Sunday  I didn't do much of anything besides stuff around the house, then worked a few hours as well.

I met one of my goals for 2013... my blog has over 10,000 pageviews :-)  Only 10 more goals to go this year!

No comments: