Monday, April 08, 2013

MMM- Week 36

Had a pretty decent week.  Did 3 workout days.  Not a full week, but better than previous weeks.  Stayed within my calorie consumed goals and met my calorie burn goals.  Lost about a pound, which I will take.   Did well with water as well.

Had a busy week, worked every day.  Took the kids to the nature center one day and then to a park that has animals and a great playground area this week.  They were on spring break so I didn't want to be stuck inside all day, all week!  Finally the weather is warming up enough for us to go outside.   Thinking I will move our letter activities to the morning, so that after lunch we can go outside till nap time.  They will like that alot.

Chad and I went out with some friends Saturday after church.  Unfortunately one of the friends had to leave almost as soon as we got there for a family emergency, but we still had a great time.  Saw some amazing trumpet players at a jazz club.  Probably should of stopped at one drink since they have so many calories, but we don't go out too often, so I let myself enjoy two :-)

Saw some family on Sunday for lunch, which was nice.

Emotionally I am doing ok this week.  Started out kind of rough, just really frustrated and tired.  My cold is attempting to come back so that isn't helping matters either.  But our church message was really good and gave me some things to think about.  My new quote was said by our Pastor, Greg Holder.... "It will take longer than you want, but it won't take longer than you fear."  Everytime I feel myself getting frustrated and beginning to worry, I am repeated this phrase to myself.  All of our problems and issues and stresses will take longer that I want to work, but since I fear they will never be better, they won't take as long as I fear.  God has a plan for us.  And God's timing is perfect, I just need to trust him and let him handle it all.  This too shall pass.


No comments: