Thursday, July 07, 2011

Escher's Relativity at work




So this isn't a picture I took today, but no where did I say I would take a picture every day to go with my blog, in fact I never said there would be pictures at all, so deal. This picture is actually from my trip to Florida with Chad and his parents, last summer. But it fits with today's ramble...

Do you ever feel like you are on a never ending staircase that just goes nowhere? That's how I feel right now, feel like I am stuck on this loop. Continuously moving, up or down not quite sure, but I am going somewhere. There is a plan, there is a destination, just not sure how to get there. And I feel like its taking too long. Feel like every time I (we) take a step forward, we take two steps back. Sigh. Stick to the plan... that's what I tell my husband all the time. Maybe I just need someone to tell me that sometimes too. Or even better... can someone just install that elevator already.

I promise more of my blog posts will be about actually stuff, but just not diggin' it right now.

No comments: