Wednesday, July 06, 2011

In my next life, I wanna be a cat




Seriously, these cats have it made. Prince (seen here), spends all day in one bed or another. He stays in my bed, till I get up. Then spends the majority of the rest of the day here, on top of my file cabinet. I work, he sleeps. I cook, he sleeps. I clean, he sleeps. He has it so easy, even while sporting this beautiful cone.

Today I had one of those days where I just wish I could stay in bed all day. Nothing went right and I just felt blah all day long. Can't really point to one thing or another that made the day bad, and nothing really bad happened. Actually a lot of good things happened, I got to sleep in, my meals were already made so i didn't have to do any cooking, no bills, my first set of wedding prints came in, me and the moms went to Walmart to get some much needed items, my uncle came over and did another round of muding so the walls are ready to paint, and my dad put a vent in so we have some air flowing in our main room. So nothing bad, it was just bad for some reason. Just felt blah which made everything just blah. Days like these, really make me wish there was such a thing as an "easy" button or a do-over. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: