Monday, August 27, 2012

week 4

Guys: talk about girl stuff, sorry

Starting weight 165.4
Body Fat %  34.4(analyzer) 36 (scale)
BMI: 27.8

Well The week started off rough, took Monday and Tuesday off, think all the extra painting and activities last week got to me.  Plus I am always tired for a few days after Aunt Flo leaves.  Did great Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  Even got two workouts in on Wednesday.

Saturday and Sunday were packed and I didn't get workouts or walks in.  Saturday I worked an estate sale in the morning, then Donovan's first birthday party, then Melinda (my soon to be sister in law) had her bachelorette party. Sunday I worked all day at the estate sale.

However I did lose 1.8 pounds this week.  And that's with a work lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse, d's party, and M's party at Drunken Fish Sushi.  So I am happy.

The first two days of week 5 I am trying a 2 day fast.  We got this supplement powder (mix with water) with our workout stuff we ordered from Beachbody, so I am giving it a try.  You substitute the drinks for your meals.  I am modifying it a bit, because I want to get my workouts in so I don't have to take the stuff with us when we go out of town over Labor Day.  I am adding 2 snacks to eat either before or after my workout and walk.

Looking forward to a good week and a great weekend away for my brother's wedding.  We are heading to a Bed and Breakfast in ironton saturday-Monday with the wedding on Sunday.  Should be lots of fun!

Ending Weight: 163.6 (down 1.8 pounds)
Body Fat% 35.2 (analyzer- up probably from eating out!) 3.4 (scale- down 35.4)
BMI: 27.7 (down .1)

No comments: