Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Break

I am taking a Blogging Break right now.... Yes, I know I didn't post alot over the holidays...but at the moment things are pretty busy.  I watch my 6 month old nephew 3 days a week and he doesn't nap as much anymore and is at a fun playing stage, so I don't get much done while with him.  The other 2 days I am taking classes in sign language.  I am also subbing about once or twice a month.

 On top of the that I am going on week 4 of a major cold.  It ended up turning into bronchitis then pneumonia.  While I am starting to feel better, still really tired.  Also, Chad and I really need for me to get a teaching job next school year so he can continue to work part time while in nursing school.  We want to be able to pay down some debt and either prepare to move out as soon as he graduates or move out sooner.  To be able to get a job, I am taking two state exams in April and I still have to finish my Teacher Work Sample.

Super busy!

I might still post recipes over on the Food Blog, but we shall see.  Not sure when I will return yet, but I hope you will keep checking.

No comments: