Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day Part 2

So as mentioned before, I am unemployed and our funds our tight.  But, we still wanted to enjoy our day.  Due to some excellent timing, we were able to add more to our date than originally planned. 
We started the day at California Pizza Kitchen... ignore the bad picture, remember both sick!  We had one of our dates at a Tapas restaurant years ago and since then we love making our own tapas meals....

We got four appetizers and shared them... wonderful lunch.  During lunch Chad received an envelope.

 
Inside  was this...
We were about to go on a bookstore date!  I got the idea from here.  Really fun.  There were 2 other envelopes that had the plans.  Here are some pictures from our bookstore date, if you want to know why those pictures... check out the link above!







And yes I know the pictures are bad.... my medicine had worn off by this point...


For Part 2 we each had 30 minutes, and $10 dollars to run through the mall and buy each other a present.....
 I got Chad a cookie.....
 And a small container of olive oil from an olive oil store he loves.
And in true Irish fashion, Chad got me some clover earrings and some green nail polish to wear during March!  Now, I only need to learn how to paint my own nails.


For dinner, we went to our favorite deli, Molldeli's and got some pizza and sides for take out.  Since we were out all day and sick, we decided to spend the evening at home.  We watched Breaking Dawn and enjoyed time together.  It was a great Valentine's.

No comments: